6th Annual Wipfli Winter Training Conference
December 3 - 7, 2018 | DoubleTree by Hilton | Orlando, FL
Make your own room reservation directly with DoubleTree by Hilton by November 8, 2018. After November 8, room reservations are based upon availability.
- Identify the group using "WIPFLI" for our room block.
- Self-parking discounted to $14 per day for in-house guests.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the sleeping rooms and meeting spaces.
- Check-in is at 4 p.m., and check-out is at 11 a.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, FL
5780 Major Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
DoubleTree by Hilton Room Rates through November 8, 2018
Rate: $119/night (standard king or queen/double)
DoubleTree by Hilton Reservation Information
Group Code: WIPFLI
Phone Number: 800.222.TREE (8733)
Mears Motor Shuttle Discount Coupon
A convenient and affordable transfer between Orlando International Airport and your hotel.
Download and Print $4.00 Discount Coupon Here (PDF)
- OR -
Pre-pay for your ticket online here
- You can book online! To receive your online discount, please go to www.mears.com, click on the “Book Orlando Shuttle Now” box then enter the code 582536201 in the “Promo Code” box provided in the lower left corner.
- Upon your arrival at Orlando International Airport, proceed to one of the Mears Motor Shuttle ticket counters located on LEVEL 1 and present this coupon to receive your ticket. You MUST present a hard copy of this coupon or the online confirmation upon check-in at the Mears ticket counter.
- After redeeming your coupon for a roundtrip ticket, present your ticket to the Mears Customer Service Representative located on LEVEL 1 curbside next to the crosswalk.
- For questions, please call our toll free number at 1-800-759-5219 or locally at 407-423-5566.
- To schedule your return transfer to the Orlando International Airport please call at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight time.
- Plan to allow three hours prior to your flight time for your transfer to the airport.
What our attendees say...
Misty O'Keefe, COO
Child Care Aware of Missouri
Angele Thibodeaux Burns, CEO
East Central Illinois Community Action Agency
Brian Heese, Executive Director
Northern California Child Development, Inc.
Mary Werner, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Lutheran Social Services of the South Upbring
Daphne Harris Brown, Compliance Specialist/IT Specialist
Washington County Opportunities
Charlie Ugarte, Director of Finance
Puerto Rican Family Institute