1. Explore Sage Intacct reporting and dashboard capabilities.
2. Work with standard Sage Intacct dashboards, reports, lists, and registers.
3. Create reports using financial, statistical, and budget amounts.
4. Create reports using user-defined books.
5. Create and manage performance cards and dashboards.
If you are interested in learning why so many nonprofits are switching to Sage Intacct to help them track and measure outcomes, this is your session. You will learn how Intacct provides greater efficiency and managerial visibility so that nonprofits can drive down costs while fully pursing their organization's mission. You will also learn basic Sage Intacct dashboard and reporting capabilities.