1. Explore the basics of in-kind and all of the requirements.
2. Discuss the different types of in-kind, with tips on how to generate more in-kind.
3. Review the specifics of in-kind policy clarifications and the common pitfalls to avoid that pertain to in-kind.
Although the name has changed, the results are the same. If you run an HS/EHS program, you need to generate non-federal match (in-kind)! Are you finding it harder to generate? Is answering the question, "Is this allowable match?" your responsibility? Does generating in-kind fall on your shoulders? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join us for this updated session.
We will discuss the tools, techniques, and regulations of generating, calculating, and documenting non-federal match. Make generating in-kind the responsibility of everyone in your program. This session will focus on:
- What regulations and guidelines govern non-federal match.
- How to decide whether a contribution is allowable non-federal match.
- Where the most amount of in-kind is missed.
- Documenting all non-federal match.